LPIXEL has integrated its expertise and experience in image analysis technology to facilitate researchers in the life sciences field
WHY IMAGE ANALYSIS?
- Towards a Productive Environment for Researchers
- The increasing volume of data, or “big data” is raising concerns in the research community. Many companies and organizations are implementing various measures to resolve this matter, but nothing is being done in the image analysis field, or in the research community as a whole. With more images comes the time-consuming task to analyze them to extract quantitative information, and with time taken away from doing hands-on research and laboratory work, chances are, you may be overlooking otherwise very precious, meaningful opportunities that can potentially lead to the next greatest invention in life science history.
“More time for new inventions and discoveries.”
We started this business to bring efficiency to the research process, and to help researchers focus on the hands-on aspect of their studies which can lead to the next discovery in science. We have an impressive track record of responding to the image analysis needs of over 100 researchers working in the industry. In fact, our algorithms and machine learning technology is already being used worldwide. Our strengths in information science and biology enables us to be the one-stop shop for acquiring customized solutions for your image analysis needs.
- Image analysis software and systems for life science research
- Patents, Papers, Conferences
- Advancements in Research and Development
- National Projects
- Contribution to society through National Projects